Sunday, January 22, 2006

Leather Flight Jacket Lovers!

Purpose
Being the first entry, I want to explain the purpose of this blog. First and formost this will be a place for guys who are into leather flight jackets, or leather bomber jackets, whichever you prefer to call them, and possibly other flight jacket styles, such as nomex jackets.

Let's face it, there's a website for almost every fetish known to man, yet thus far I have't encountered one devoted to one of my favorite fetishes; a fetish for leather flight jackets. My bomber jacket fetish goes back as far as I can remember, so here is my blog on all things flight jackets!




Flight Jacket Fetish
One aspect of this site I need to clarify is that is is directed as gay and bisexual men (though straight men, and women, certainly need not feel excluded) and if you are offended by such discussion and images, please visit another site.


Participation and Comments!

Please do not hesistate to leave your comments and thoughts at the end of posts you enjoy. Remember, this blog is what you help make it!

The A-2 Jacket
I want to start off talking about the A-2 leather jacket. More information on it's background can be found here at a great website dealing with A-2s. In short, they are the Air Force's leather flight jacket, with a history going back to World War II. I personally have always found them to be incredibly sexy on guys.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot!

Anonymous said...

How Hot does it get?

Anonymous said...

The A-2 jacket is such a sexy jacket. I saw one on display at a WWII museum and I got so turned on that I was tempted to steal it! It was a nice light brown one. I want to buy one now.

Anonymous said...

I love leather bomber jackets so much.

But the thing is girls that wear leather flight jackets or leather bomber jackets is what is an incredible sexy turn on for me.

I'm not sure if it's a fetish thing for me, or sexual turn on for me, but girls wearing leather bomber jackets drive me sexualy crazy!

jack tenessey said...

So true man! I love girls in leather flight jackets. They are so sexy, and make me so horny! One time I ran into an old friend and she was wearing one... I nearly came in my pants. I wanted to pounce on her so bad and give her some bomber jacket lovin!

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) look at this emo boy one over this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Women Leather jackets Online said...

Nice post Love reading it
Leather Jackets

women leather jacket said...

nice post love reading this jacket is awesome

Turkish Leather Jackets said...

Leather Jacket, 100% Real Leather, Turkish Leather Jackets

Unknown said...

Fashion Leather Jackets | Faux Leather jacket | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
at Fleshandhide.com, leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

www.fleshandhide.com

mr, Aslam said...

Hi, how are you
we are manufacturer, A-2 and G-1 fighter pilot Bomber Leather jackets,
We can make your favorite design in any style in low price; I want to do work with you.
Best Regards
Fly Wings Company
www.airforcewings.com